WHO WE ARE
Established in 2016, NASIPE INVESTMENT HOLDINGS PTY (LTD) is a 100% Black & Woman Owned South African company, and a Level 1 BBBEE Contributor, offering integrated activities in fuel, transport and warehousing. We have an office in Mogale City, Gauteng, and our team has more than 30 years combined experience, knowledge and technical competence in petroleum industry, having worked for global oil companies. We have a deep understanding of customer needs, competition and market dynamics to continue delivering value. Our target markets are Oil & Gas, Aviation, Manufacturing, Construction, Mining, Transport and Agriculture.
WHAT WE DO
We are a multi-divisional company, focusing in Fuels, Logistics and Facilities Management, Business Consulting and related service sectors.
· FUELS – We are a marketer and supplier of a range of quality petroleum products and solutions to various business sectors. We have supply agreements in place, and we source quality and competitively priced products from local oil refineries and international suppliers. Our product range includes:
– Main-fuels: Jet A1, Avgas, Diesel, Petrol, Paraffin, LPG
– Specialities: Fuel Oils, Lubricants, Bitumen, Chemicals and Solvents
– Feedstocks e.g. Crudes and Components.
· LOGISTICS – We have been a beneficiary of Nonke Petroleum’s ESD Program, benefitting in skills-transfer, growth and functional mentorship on logistics and bulk handling activities. Through our partnership with Nonke, we can offer end-to-end bulk handling, storage and transport solutions to customers. Our bulk fuel distribution and collections are enhanced by the fleet and financial support we receive from Nonke, alignment to International Hauler HSEQ Standard, and exceptional levels of vehicle fleet compliance and maintenance. We transport the following:
– Aviation Fuels
– Marine Fuels
· FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – We offer tank-farm, installation and terminal operation management services. We arrange that fuel is transported from the refinery to bulk storage sites, and ultimately transported to end-users. Our services including supply of fuels, stocks management, fueling operations, maintenance and technical support. We offer “operationship” of fuel terminals, fuel consortiums, fixed-base operators (FBO), and private fuel installations. Other service range include:
– Operating Fuel Facilities, Fueling Operation, Storage & Handling
– Training on Quality Management & Assurance Systems
– Fuel Management Systems
HOW WE DO IT
Our Vision is to be the products and services supplier of choice to new and existing customers, by fulfilling our Mission of providing quality products and value-added services, while ensuring safety and reliability of supply. We have a deep understanding of customer needs, competition and market dynamics to continue delivering value.
Our Strategy is under-pinned by the following principles:
· SAFETY FIRST – Safe, compliant, and risk-free operations
· ETHICAL CONDUCT – Respect for key moral principles and individual rights
· EXECUTION EXCELLENCE – Effective and efficient use of resources
· DEVELOPING CAPABILITIES – Build capability to support our business offer
· COMPETITIVE PRICING – Offering differentiated offers, incentives and rebates