WHO WE ARE
NASIPE INVESTMENT HOLDINGS PTY (LTD) is a proudly South African Black & Woman Owned company, with a Level 1 BBBEE profile. Our offices are in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and Namibia. We are an energy trading company specializing in the sourcing, supply and distribution of petroleum and renewable products, including supply and management of petroleum infrastructure.
WHAT WE DO
We are a multi-divisional company, focusing in Energy, Engineering Supplies and Facilities Management, Business Consulting and related service sectors.
· ENERGY – We are a registered supplier of quality petroleum products and solutions. We offer fuels, gasses, bunker oils, lubricants, bitumen, chemicals and solvents. Our target markets are Oil & Gas companies, Agricultural, Aviation, Bunkering, Construction, Mining and Transportation.
FUEL DEPOT MANAGEMENT – We offer fueling system operations and arrangements at all sizes of depots and airports, with the focus on main-fuels and aviation fuels (bulk and drums). We arrange that fuel is transported from the refinery to site/airport and ultimately to the end-user/aircraft. Our services are customized for commercial/industrial end-users, fuel consortiums, airport-operated fueling systems, fixed-base operators (FBO), special aviation service providers, corporate and private installations.
· FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – We offer Integrated Facilities Management services for commercial and industrial businesses. Our team of skilled project managers, technicians and artisans, offer our clients value maximization, efficiency and peace of mind. Our value-added services include work-at-heights, industrial cleaning, maintenance, inspection and supply of health and safety equipment. As an energy company, we also provide alternative energy saving solutions e.g. solar, LED lightning solutions for commercial and industrial buildings.
HOW WE DO IT
Our Vision is to be the products and services supplier of choice to new and existing customers, by fulfilling our Mission of providing quality products and value-added services, while ensuring safety and reliability of supply. We have a deep understanding of customer needs, competition and market dynamics to continue delivering value.
Our Strategy is under-pinned by the following principles:
· SAFETY FIRST – Safe, compliant, and risk-free operations
· ETHICAL CONDUCT – Demonstrate respect for key moral principles and individual rights
· EXECUTION EXCELLENCE – Effective and efficient use of resources
· DEVELOPING CAPABILITIES – Build capability to support our business offer
· COMPETITIVE PRICING – Offering differentiated offers, incentives and rebates